Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

He also confirms his decision that he makes in your life.

Ecclesiastes 11:5“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.”

 

It is so great to know that God always, grants you a vision, and yet he make sure that he grants you provision to confirm what he has for you to do in this life. Here I am so  grateful what he has decided to do in my life, and how he has now chosen me to become the new Regional Overseer for the United Association of Christian Chaplains and Counselor Ministries International and United Evangelical Association Ministries, for the state of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Indiana.

I praise his name not because of the things he do for me, but because of the love he has for me and for who he is. The things he do for me are a blessing that I enjoy, but serving him and sharing with others how God can and will change your life if you truly say yes to your calling. I tell everyone I meet how God took a man from the deepest ruins of his sinful nature and turn him into a man of God’s glory and  love. Some people believe  me, then there are others who just can’t believe how I once lived my life and how I am today.

But what they must understand is that I didn’t do this on my own, it was the love of God that done all that is within me today. I live by his words and love, and even as I continue to grow strong in his love and mercy, I am still learning on a daily bases to know him more on a personal level. I admit that I am not perfect, I still have things that must change as I grow as the man God has created me to be, but I learn from these mistakes, and I ask my father to forgive for them. So as I say to all you today, God is the real, and he can and will change the your life. What he promise to us, he has never change that promise. Just ask his son; Jesus Christ.

God Bless you all.

Regional Overseer Apostle Tony R. Smith

0 comments: