Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

Why did I choose Psychology Degree

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

I didn't pick this career or degree, but the Lord did, for he allowed me to be more involved in reaching out to those who are fighting addiction, who are depressed, confused and battling life as if it has no meaning to them. The compassion in my heart continue to grow each time I step up and help those who come forth seeking the truth about who they are and why God has chosen them to achieve certain things in life.
I was as if the Holy Spirit, tapped me on my shoulders and said, it is time for you to become a counselor, and I want you to reach out to those who others find it hard to reach. That is why my main motto is: "No one is Unreachable ". God has a purpose, a plan for everyone life, but it up to that person accept God's will and not yours. If you want to make God laugh, tell him what your life plans are.

Most people pick their careers or pick their degree, but God chose mines, and that is why I strive so hard to maintain a positive mind and a high grade, for I know it is a need and purpose for what I am striving for. If you really want to know what to know what course to take, just give it to the Lord, and listen to what he has to say, a lot of people will be amazed how things turn out, and realize that it is was by the will of God that they chose to take and achieve a certain degree in college.

0 comments: