Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

Needing to relax

Matthew 20: 17-19“[Jesus Again Predicts His Death] Now as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside and said to them, "We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will turn him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!”

You know some people have asked me why do I write in a blog? Why do I share my most deepest and personal thoughts, and yet no one replies back or comment. Well I hate to say this, but it is  really not for others. I write in this blog because it relax’s my mind, it removes the stress of school at times, family issues,and being a new creature in Christ, when others just don’t seem to understand why I have become saved.

My life has never been perfect, and I don’t really expects for anyone else life to have been perfect, but the things I faith now,  is not as bad as what I was going through in the past. I see myself in a different role, a different world which only cares for what others may think, and I know that when that take over, I will find myself back where I started from. But God has shown me so much, and he has given me so many blessing in my life, why would I go back to my old ways, why would I even consider being the person that I use to be when I know the pain that come with it? Only a fool would choose that life.

Well I was once that fool, now I am not still as smart as a lot of people, but I have a very good idea of what it is to be love, understood and having faith. I never had that before in my life. Even though my family grow up in church, I found it to be only a thing that you must do not love. But now it is the other way around, I am in love with Christ, and I find serving him is one pleasure that will never end, no matter what situation may come into  my life. Like I said I am far from being perfect, but I learn something new each day.

What I have learn today is how to handle problems that just pop up out of no where. We can’t stop certain things from happening, but you can stop it from causing you to fall apart, that is why when stress, anger, confusion or even just pain come into my life, I stop for a minute and I think about why this  is happening, I figure  out what purpose does have that will either keep me alive or destroy me. Sometimes, I find myself telling God how I can handle this pain, this stress any longer, then there are times when it doesn’t even bother me. But I come to see that I am going through, and what I shall face in the future, is preparing me for something Great God has for me within my life.

Maybe a few people will one day read this blog, and maybe no body will ever know that I write it, but what matters to me is that it gives me a chance to sit down and talk with my father, and my savior about what is on my mind, and then feel the very relief come into my soul and I know that it is going to be alright in the end. Like now, I know that he have truly found me a peace of mind through writing. May God grant you a peace of mind as well.

The Apostle

0 comments: