Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

L.I.F.E. (Leadership, Intelligence, Faith, Experiences)

While sitting here, I was thinking about the conditions and the changes that was made within my life. I can't believe that the stages I have travel has created a new being, a new ideal, a new life. For what is a new life, what can a person truly say is important to them once they have overcome the trials and tribulations to get to the mark?


I ask myself that question on a daily base's thinking that sometimes as we move forward we tend to forget or leave those who we love behind, knowing it is not on purpose that this stage happens, but in order to achieve goals in life, God bring forth people into your life that will have a deep effect upon you, just as he remove those from your life that cause unwanted effects.I come to realize that the times I thought I was the one making all the choice's, it was God will that carried me through those stages of pain, confusion, happiness, lonliness, friendship & enemies. I tell you; there was time when tears would be running down my face, for I felt the need to give up, to turn around, to run from all that is in front of me, for I use to the things I left behind.


These are the same steps that Moses had to overcome while bringing God's people from under the strength of Egypt. They was so used of being hurt, uncomfortable, sad, and full of misery, until when they finally had the opportunity to be free, they were scared of the outcome. They made unreasonable decision as they travel the journey for 40 years, but I noticed that as they was traveling this journey, how many people came and left, but those whom God wanted to leave a impact upon them, he made sure that they learn from thier mistakes, and was able to share this journey with those coming after them.


You may ask who? Well, their children, their new friends, those whom they have meet along the away, and those whom they will see as they cross over into the promise land.This is how I feel about my journey in life, its not out of anger, or disappointment that we will met people, and then end up losing some, but it is a process of learning the basic things God want us to have in life. The basic need of Family, Love, Friendship, Worship, Praise, Faith, and Forgiveness.


My Life! Can I really acknowledge those words? Is this really my life? Do I have control over how I want to live and who I desire in my life? Yes; I do. But I tell you; I prefer to let God make those decisions at times, because like all human beings I make to many mistakes. And even though God forgives us for them mistakes, it is hard for us to forgive ourselves.So I come to understand that my journey is a mixure of many things, and those basic things that comes with having God in your life has become a purpose in mines. My life is his life, just as his life has become mines. For we are one in the same.


For where there is a need, there is Jesus Christ. Where there is Love, there is Jesus Christ. Where there is a life there is Jesus Christ.


Do you have a need in your life? Are you seeking the meaning of Love?


God Bless,

Reverend T. R. Smith

0 comments: