Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

Today was a good day!

Hello Friends;
  Well today is a another day of learning. I was just going through some old photos, and you do that you begin to see the changes that has happen in your life, especially those changes when you first gave your life to the Lord. Man for a minute I couldn't believe it was me, especially with the bright red hat turn to the left, and the all black outfit on, I even was dressed one day with all red on, looking like a stop sign. (LoL), But those are the things a person use to do before God saved me.
  Looking at those pictures also help me see how I desire to be something that I wasn't, trying to make people like me and if not that making sure that they were scared of me. You either had some form of loyalty or you was against me, and either way I can admit I didn't care about you,for it was all about me and my love ones. That may sound wrong to some of you, but when you grow in a area where loyalty was the only thing that matters, you begin to see how much of a ego a person can have. When you don't have any other dreams but to get out of the neighberhood, and be someone others will envy you do all you can, even if its something bad. And that is how I felt back then, but now I use those days of confusion as strong testimony to help other young men know that they don't have to follow their peers, or feel as if they have to be like or judged. But if they just be themselves people will honor who you are, and not what you could do for them or to them.
  You now when I see old friends, we talk about what the future has for us, we don't dwell on what things was like, because we just don't feel it made any sense to why we did certain things back then, and even though they sometimes ask me why have I made the decision to become a minister, they understand the value of love that I have inside of me now, that I didn't have then. I made the choice to become a man of God, because I heard his calling. I heard him tell me it is time I open my eyes to the truth and not what I think the truth is, and it wasn't easy at all. Studying his words was very difficult for me, I know what the bible was expressing, but I couldn't figure out what it meant for me in the status of being a new child of God. When I prayed, I really didn't know what to pray about, for the only prayer I knew was a prayer written by my mob members. I couldn't really praise the Lord like other people because I felt strange when people looked at me.
    But once the Holy Spirit came forth, and taught me the knowledge of knowing God on a personal level, nothing else really  matter to me. Not only did I understand the bible, but I begin to teach it, not only did I praise his name I begin to preach it, and surely did I know how to pray for I begin to sing songs about it. It was if God reach deep within my very soul and took the old person out, and replace it with a whole new person with a new vision, a new voice and a new look. Even when old individuals who remember me from the past ask me what made me change, they ask because they are wondering if that same spiritual growth could help them. And out of love I sit and talk with them, I even know invite them to come and  hear me give a sermon. Some of them show up, and then there are those who just don't feel they are ready to hear a once street gang member become save speak on the value of knowing the Lord on a personal note. It doesn't make me made or discourage, for it took me a while to understand why God chose me. And to this day I am glad that he did.
   Well other then that, my day when very good. I am now working on my research paper about what spiritual growth can do when you apply it to a person life while they are fighting a addiction from drugs. And I hope that I allow many people who read it to see that it takes more then just saying you are saved, but actually living it to value of knowing God personally.
God Bless T
The Reverend


Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: