Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

Today was a very good day!

Greeting my friends;
Today was a very good day, I felt the spirit of the Lord upon me, as I watch those who was once lost become saved in his name. It is a joyful feeling to see individuals realize that God is the answer to all their worries and desires, and when they decide to walk in faith, how many things in their lives will change. I watched a young lady who I have been praying for these past few months, give her life to Christ, and it brought tears to my eyes, for I remember the very first time when I said Yes to the Lord. Saying Yes; to Christ was remarkable to me, so I know in many ways it is remarkable to those who finally know and feel the excitement of having God fully in your life.

But just like a baby, when they first learn to crawl, they must practice, receive help in their journey to learn how to walk. And as new children in Christ, we start off crawling, feeling our way around, wondering what is this or that, trying to figure out those great feeling, and hoping that you will maintain a relationship with God. This is why he gave us Shepherd, teachers, pastors, reverends and elders in his name, so that we can be lead the right way, be taught the right things, and be encourage to stand strong in our walk with Christ. If you don't receive the right nourishment, your spiritual life can die. And that is something I do not want to happen to know no. It is like losing your very best friend, in fact it is losing your best friend.

God moves on our behalf when we focus on him instead of our fears. When resistance attempts to stand in your way as you seek, understand, obey and love the Lord, remember to not question his goodness. Instead, let opposition provoke you to praise and declare the goodness of God. Just the other day I read the Book of Nehemiah, and as the scriptures begin to work on my mind, within my spiritual gifts I come to see that God wants to repair every broken thing in our life and restore everything that has been lost. It is the enemies job to stop us from feeling out the glory of God, and that is why he attacks young mind Christian then those who have been saved for a long time. Now don't get me wrong, the devil truly attacks those who proclaim to be saved for a long time also. I tell people don't worry so much when the devil is attacking every blessing and goal God is placing before you, but begin to worry when he don't care what you do. Because he is not worried about you then, you have no power to touch him, that is when you must get into your word, prayer and fellowship with others. For you want to be a menace to the devils world, you want to stop his angels from reaching others, you want him to fear your name, for he knows you are truly a part of the kingdom of the Lord. Amen

Now I don't mean to be preaching, but I told you that today was a very good day, a day God loves touch the hearts of many, and many have come home to seek the very love that save me as well as you. Well I pray that everyone week end was great, and you expressed the desire of knowing the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit on a personal note, and I pray that each person that reads this blog gain some insight on the value of knowing the Father above.
The Reverend

0 comments: