Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

A Condition Mind

Philippians 1:29“For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him,”

I know that a person should always know that they are children of a high king, a man of mercy,love and wisdom. I know that this is true, but at the same time I find myself thinking differently not because of misunderstanding, but from lack of strength.

I desire to know God unconditionally on  a daily bases, I desire to help others, to teach  others, to show others, the very love that was given unto me without any conditions. This is my calling, I know that who I am now, is a condition of the mind that God has rebuilt from sin, in to his will and words. So what should I be doing now? Well I know that education is the one of the keys to success, just as I know that faith is one of the keys, but I realize that hard work is a key of many things.

We can always dream and hope for a better life, but if we don’t get up and work hard to obtain it, nothing will come into focus. The always informs us that we must work, for deeds without work is useless. So I find myself working on many different ways to become the man God created me to  be, and sometimes it is very hard and confusing, especially when it seems as all that I am doing is amounting to nothing, but in fact it is, but I have to be patient.

I am learning how to condition my mind to be positive, effective, patient and understanding. I do this by reading God words, through prayers, fellowship and experiences.  I know that by doing so I will be able to not just see God’s vision, but put God’s vision into effect, and begin to help those who are also walking the journey of everlasting faith and love.

So tonight is the first night of conditioning the mind, which I will pray on every hour, thanking God for all that he has done for me and within this world and I feel by the Monday,I will be moving into the second phrase of conditioning the mind by fasting. 

Well, I am going for now, but I will be back tonight, to share with you a few more words.

The Reverend

0 comments: