Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

My journey

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you! “Psalm 119:11”

Many decision in life has to be made in  order to be the person God has built me to be. There are times when I feel as if things are not going to go as God plan, that the devil knows to much and he will find a way to come forth and change it.

But I also realize that the plans God make for us, can be changed not just by the hands of the devil, but also by our own thinking, and negative feeling. We as humans make our life journey more harder than what it really is, and we do this because we find ourselves not use to having things going so smoothly. I myself still find it hard at times to see that things in my life can come forth without so much stress, and then I find myself causing stress just to know that I am working hard enough to make it in this society.

  But why? Why should our life journey be about struggles, pain, confusion, discomfort and anger? Why should we just know that there will be times in our lives, when we have to do things differently, even if it may cause a little discomfort and accept that fact, so we can move forward on a positive attitude?

   I’ve prayed tonight asking God to help me learn and  accept that life will  not be as perfect, as easy as my mind would  like it to be, but to give me the very strength to know that it can be as easy and comfort as he can make it. We have to know deep within our life is based upon the knowledge of knowing God, and how to know that it is by his will and mercy we are able to live a life worth living, and the journey we are traveling will turn out right because we are being lead by his guideness and precious love.

    My journey is not about how I can be important in this world, but how can I help those who are lost in this world. I have a journey called by the spiritual gift of Apostle Paul. When I think about how I once couldn’t accept the teaching of Christ, how I felt that those who was Christians was all phony people, and they only called upon him when things was going wrong in their lives. I even felt that all the things that was sharing was only to get people to do as they say. But the Lord allowed me to become spiritually blind, and for awhile I was so lost, I couldn’t even see anything but death.

   But after finding out that truth did live within Christ, he gave me a light that shines so bright that I know deep within me that he is able to change many lives. So now I realize how Paul felt when he was blind, and I now know the joy he felt when he was able to not only just see, but able to see the truth.

   To be called and chosen by God under the teaching of Apostle Paul, is great, and I study all that I can from the beginning to the end. I have a new journey a journey of life and understanding.

God Bless!

Apostle Tony R. Smith

0 comments: