Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

What level should we define our life as being meaningful.

I ask myself the other day, what stage of life should I be on, what is my ideal purpose in doing all that God has given to me. When I begin to think this way, I find myself not questioning  or having doubt within God, but I feel as if I could be more effective in all that he has placed before me.

These past few days have been a battle and times of which I have to think positive at all cost. Not only am I fighting for my life and my mental, spiritual and emotional state, but I am also fighting for my families as well. There are people in the world that just don’t realize how someone who loves them has prayed for them, and that pray has been their safety net for a very long time. We pray for others, it is a good thing to know that God not only protect those who we pray for, but he acknowledge those prayers as a sign of compassion.

I wonder at times do others pray for me, do others realize the pain, discomfort and confusion that I face in my life, they know that I battle the devils general and his army of demons so that I may know the glory of the Lord everyday of my life. Do others truly see the degree in which those who are seeking God grace are truly trying to live according to his words, or do they think that it is some type of phrase we go through? I just wonder about these things, for when I speak those who those who are not  saved or don’t feel they have time to think or talk about God, I find that they do in many ways wonder if their is a God.

   In fact; I have also seen them even question their faith, and ask themselves why haven’t they called upon  the blessing or become saved. Strange right? But just think about the actions that is forming here, we was once in that state of being, at least I was, and yet I didn’t know at that time what level of life I should be living. But when I gave my life to Christ, that change, and my ideal of who  I am and what I should be doing in life became a idea of knowing God and being the servant like Paul.

  so when you speak to those who are not saved, and you feel that they don’t think like we do, try to remember how we use to think before we met the Lord, and then begin to speak to them on a level that  will enhance their frame of mind to at least ask the question in the end. Why should I give my life to God?

   That question is a opening to share not only your life testimony, but a opening to be able to start a fellowship and help that person begin to see the light before the darkness truly take them away from your sight forever. Remember we are here to share the word of God, so always be prepared to know when the time is right, to share the level of knowledge and  grace you have in your soul, because you are a child of God.

God Bless

0 comments: