Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday I can say, for surely God has been directing me into a vision of outreach and support. I surely decree what God is doing in my life, and I know that I have been mandated to help many others see how much life can change when you walk in the path of the living God. When you make the decision to become a personal friend, a family in Christ and man of his wisdom, how you can see not only what is in front of you, but what he is doing in your life before it even take place. I can also relate to those individuals who find it hard to truly open up and seek the will of God, because of the fear of failure and past actions, but one day you must move forward, and the only way you can do that is ask the Lord for total forgiveness.

Ask him to come forth into your life, and deliver you from those old ways, and ways of foolishness, dark emotions, unrealistic actions, and worldly desire. Ask him to show you the way he has chosen for you, and ask him to be a friend, a father as well as a teacher. For I tell you, my life has not been the same since I made that decision to come forth and become a man of God, but it has been greater when I made the move to love the Lord with all my heart and my soul, for now I know what it is to have true love. Amen

Happy Sunday, even though I feel everyday should be happy, I know that is impossible, but what I try to do is walk in the steps of our Savior Jesus Christ. I know I shall never be perfect, but to walk within his steps, and to try is one thing God ask of us, for he knows that our sinful nature sometimes comes back, that is why we should always pray, read the word, and have quiet time with the Lord. Now you may ask, Reverend do you really do all this? Do you really have this type of relationship with God?

Yes; it took me a while to develop this type of relationship. Some people can do it fast, and some people can't do it at all, but it took me a while to be able to hear the voice of the Lord deep within my heart, not because I didn't love him, but because I was afraid of what he would change in my life, because I wasn't ready for true change. But when I finally accepted the truth, and accepted him totally into my life, not only did he change my life, but he build me a life that I can truly understand and live according to his will and his love.

This is one reason why I made the decision to keep this blog, because I want the world to know how to develop and keep a personal, reliable, stronghold and loveable relationship with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. For if he can do it for me, I tell you he will do more for you. In his name I pray.Amen
The Reverend

0 comments: