Why Christian Education?

All education is good for the mind, but I feel a Christian education can overcome all things that life has to offer. There is no doubt I feel that the school system still should allow the Lords prayer, to allow children as well as adults study the will of God. When you apply God in your life, and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you, your education becomes a major source of knowing and seeing the vision God has planned for your life.

Read more »

Why Psychology Degree?

Now it is truly amazing how the Psychology Degree caught my attention. To actually learn about a person behavior, thinking pattern and idealistic ways, was far beyond anything I could have imagine, but once I gave my life to Christ, I begin to see myself in a different light, I begin to see my life with a mission in the body of Christ.

Read more »

Why Regent University?

In my decision of going back to school, I have search many opportunities, many schools, and many idea's that the school offers as a educational development for my growing experiences. It was truly exciting to have been able to receive many letters, asking me to come forth and be a member of their graduating class, and to have the courage to help others. It all sound nice, but after praying and asking the Lord to lead me on the path of which education process I should follower, he sent me Regent University.

Read more »

Psychology Degree

Truly I have been working on a new ideal, while you can say I have been blessed to be able to do the will of God, with this vision he has bestowed upon me. Most people don't realize that thoughts and ideals that they have are not given to them by man, but blessed upon them by the love of God. And if it is truly a will of God, that thought, ideal or even vision shall come true.

I believe I once explained how fair keep me down, because of the things people have told me and what I have experiences in life, but I refuse to allow that fear to place me on the outside looking in, while others are doing good works on the inside trying to help people come in, then there are those who don't want others inside the world of thoughts, ideals and vision. For they are deep concept of what it takes to succeed in this world. God is the answer to your success, and when if you don't realize it, you should at least understand that a higher power is leading you, because no man or women can do all that it is need alone. The world is to big, and the devil is to strong for us to do these amazing things in life by ourselves.

Now I really don't know what stage God has me on right now, for I am working on the fact of starting my own ministry, but like I said it takes a lot, I have to become 501 (c)3 for non-for-profit organization and tax exempt, I have to write a proposal in order to receive some type of funding so that I can help people without charging them, as well as begin to have a office or a building to host Sunday services, and Friday night services. The strangest thing is, I have a few people who are willing to walk this path with me, but like me we just don't know where to begin or how to get started. I have searched the Internet, and I tell you it cost a lot of money to received help in a certain way, and yet I don't have that type of money. So I am praying that God would open the doors for his will to come forth and begin to help those whom he has placed before me.

Remember when I wrote and shared with you the day I preached at the South Side Mission for Women, and I tell you I have been receiving phone calls, asking me when will I be back or if I have decided where I will be preaching next. So here it is; God is confirming his vision with provision of what needs to be and how he is going to lead me on the path in which he has chosen for me. You know what is else strange, when I started this blog, I really thought people would read what is truly happening in a person life. And maybe one day they will and maybe one day they will not, but I find it very comforting being able to write what is on my mind, and be more unique in ways that it doesn't matter if others read what I am writing, for I feel God is doing most of the reading in the first place. Amen

But it feels real good being able to release these thoughts from your mind. Well I have to go for now, I have to do some reading for my PSYC 411 class, we have a quiz coming up and I want to make sure that I get a good grade. But I pray that God is with each one who is on this Regent Blog. God Bless
The Reverend





0 comments: